| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 pm Post subject: Im going to be rich |
|
|
oyas
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bernie How do I cheat?
Reputation: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2008 Posts: 3 Location: EWGR
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Congrats. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nice. I am a Tailor. ;< |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MapleStory! wrote: | | Nice. I am a Tailor. ;< | thats awww right, my second profession is engineering which I leveled with mining then found it useless to keep skinning once I gave up lw so now Im mining/eng which works out perfect since I wuv both |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>WoW _________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ICC sux for casters, one shot kill every time >.> _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | ICC sux for casters, one shot kill every time >.> | really? I always thought casters had it easy in like all raids.
my server almost always wants ranged dps for icc runs , so gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
;~; Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 19 Dec 2008 Posts: 288
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
anyone play Vek'nilash? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cesam12 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Jan 2010 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
keep playing your games, i'm banking 900 DOLLARS a day now.
CIAO |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock~ wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | ICC sux for casters, one shot kill every time >.> | really? I always thought casters had it easy in like all raids.
my server almost always wants ranged dps for icc runs , so gay. |
Ya, first time I went to ICC I got majorly fucked by like...everything, the tank just has to make sure he/she keeps aggro. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh yeah.
You and other 12532453425234 characters who know how to do that too. _________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Brolock~ wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | ICC sux for casters, one shot kill every time >.> | really? I always thought casters had it easy in like all raids.
my server almost always wants ranged dps for icc runs , so gay. |
Ya, first time I went to ICC I got majorly fucked by like...everything, the tank just has to make sure he/she keeps aggro. | olol, not because youre a caster then
<3 tricks of the trade
| cesam12 wrote: | keep playing your games, i'm banking 900 DOLLARS a day now.
CIAO | enjoy your money in the bank that youre not using lolol. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|