| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 pm Post subject: Home from work! |
|
|
Am tired. How was everyone's day? And Scotty is in the hospital. >: Best of wishes to his recovery, anywhoozle, what's up guys? _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I made two "revered" members leave. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | I made two "revered" members leave. | >Sephiron
k |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Which 2 members? I could use a good laugh. And aren't you some "Newfag", I've only seen you around RS since late. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Which 2 members? I could use a good laugh. And aren't you some "Newfag", I've only seen you around RS since late. | He made Dalton leave along with Sephiron. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Tom's cool, hi cad how's life buddy. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hi.
Would you like a massage? _________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Which 2 members? I could use a good laugh. And aren't you some "Newfag", I've only seen you around RS since late. | He made Dalton leave along with Sephiron. | The fuck? Who cares about the later, but Dalton? What the fuck? How'd he make DALTON leave? ._. Tyler is majorly displeased. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Which 2 members? I could use a good laugh. And aren't you some "Newfag", I've only seen you around RS since late. | He made Dalton leave along with Sephiron. | The fuck? Who cares about the later, but Dalton? What the fuck? How'd he make DALTON leave? ._. Tyler is majorly displeased. | Exactly. He's that much of an idiot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have a picture of you in a bra. :>
But srsly, he made Dalton leave? I will for ever hate you guy Tom. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | Which 2 members? I could use a good laugh. And aren't you some "Newfag", I've only seen you around RS since late. | He made Dalton leave along with Sephiron. | The fuck? Who cares about the later, but Dalton? What the fuck? How'd he make DALTON leave? ._. Tyler is majorly displeased. | Exactly. He's that much of an idiot. | u mad |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zetsubou How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | I have a picture of you in a bra. :>
But srsly, he made Dalton leave? I will for ever hate you guy Tom. | Who is ever? _________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zetsubou wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | I have a picture of you in a bra. :>
But srsly, he made Dalton leave? I will for ever hate you guy Tom. | Who is ever? |
That made me laugh.
Real hard. _________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|