Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm Post subject: Recommend me some albums.
Evening, CEF. Album list hurrrr. Anything you else you recommend (I'd be thankful if it was related to the music I already have)
inb4gaymusictaste
Nevershoutnever! What Is Love?
Nevershoutnever! The Summer EP
Nevershoutnever! Live From The PureVolume House
Owl City Ocean Eyes
Owl City Maybe Im Dreaming
Owl City Of June
I Set My Friends On Fire You Cant Spell Slaughter Without Laughter
Brokencyde BC13
Brokencyde Im Not a Fan but the Kids Like It
Bubblegum Octopus The Album Formerly Known As 8-Legged Dance Moves
N!TRO Fer Sure
SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBobs Greatest Hits
inb4smallselection, just reformatted, need my 6gb of music back ; ~ ;
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum