| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
>implying that join date has anything to do with being a new/oldfag |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... | Join date definitely matters _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
>implying that join date has anything to do with being a new/oldfag |
>implying that it doesnt _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | Phox wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
>implying that join date has anything to do with being a new/oldfag |
>implying that it doesnt | It really doesn't. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
But I win by a month, newerfag. E-peen +5
Current Mech-Hitler E-peen length = 15 feet. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
How do you get invites? I haven't gotten any invites. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Me, to be honest. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xV wrote: | | How do you get invites? I haven't gotten any invites. |
After uploadin 50 gigs and bein a member for a month... _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | xV wrote: | | How do you get invites? I haven't gotten any invites. |
After uploadin 50 gigs and bein a member for a month... | I haven't uploaded 50 gigs. I can't, it slows down my gaming. huge-gantic ping. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [BSi] Jefre wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | xV wrote: | | How do you get invites? I haven't gotten any invites. |
After uploadin 50 gigs and bein a member for a month... | I haven't uploaded 50 gigs. I can't, it slows down my gaming. huge-gantic ping. |
seed while asleep = profit??? _________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | | [BSi] Jefre wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | xV wrote: | | How do you get invites? I haven't gotten any invites. |
After uploadin 50 gigs and bein a member for a month... | I haven't uploaded 50 gigs. I can't, it slows down my gaming. huge-gantic ping. |
seed while asleep = profit??? | give me a good free leech torrent. Or you could make one and link me to it. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
But I win by a month, newerfag. E-peen +5
Current Mech-Hitler E-peen length = 15 feet. |
Declaring that you're an oldfag makes you a newfag. Even declaring that you are not a newfag makes you one. Stating "e-penis" "length" makes you a newfag. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
But I win by a month, newerfag. E-peen +5
Current Mech-Hitler E-peen length = 15 feet. |
Declaring that you're an oldfag makes you a newfag. Even declaring that you are not a newfag makes you one. Stating "e-penis" "length" makes you a newfag. |
Making a /complain post about Holocaust jokes = Lol. _________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ttomthebomb wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | | ttomthebomb wrote: | | Says a newfag! |
We registered basically at the same time.... |
But I win by a month, newerfag. E-peen +5
Current Mech-Hitler E-peen length = 15 feet. |
Obviously waxxup is an oldfag. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|