| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm Post subject: Best thing that ever happened to me. |
|
|
I installed Kubuntu on one of my PCs.
Loving it so much.
And I'm a mega Macfag.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Phox I post too much
Reputation: 110
Joined: 11 Nov 2008 Posts: 2034
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kubuntu?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm Post subject: Re: Best thing that ever happened to me. |
|
|
| Southwind wrote: | I installed Kubuntu on one of my PCs.
Loving it so much.
And I'm a mega Macfag. | Yes, I've heard. You posted that on facebook twice.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mc Nuggets Master Cheater
Reputation: 12
Joined: 20 Oct 2007 Posts: 446 Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Well if that's the best thing your life must suck.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Super Nigga ttomthebomb Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 114 Location: Lynching black people since '49
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You stupid fucker!
_________________
no - free pr0nz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
>Not using regular Ubuntu.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| enjoy your neckbeards.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock~ wrote: | | enjoy your neckbeards. | I can't enjoy mine, I have to shave every 2 days. ;|
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|