Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Who remembers this guy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeliosAnime wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.


You can go rot in hell, now, Helios.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeliosAnime wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.


Well, they obviously ate it while they were burning, went into there mouth and down their throat.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Leader of the Revolution
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.


You can go rot in hell, now, Helios.


I was just stating facts of what happened in concentration camps in Nazi occupied Germany, if you took that as offensive I'm sorry.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.


Well, they obviously ate it while they were burning, went into there mouth and down their throat.


Just like my cock down your dad's neck :>

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeliosAnime wrote:
Phox wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
HeliosAnime wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Flamefest wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
What the fuck does that mean, bitch.


That no one here likes you and that you should probably get the fuck out.


Fucking jew, go get in some fire, bitch.



Fixed previous statement made no sense.
Yes it did. Watch circus moar.


Jews don't eat fire, they burn in fire. If I ever saw a fire eating jew I'd shit my pants.


You can go rot in hell, now, Helios.


I was just stating facts of what happened in concentration camps in Nazi occupied Germany, if you took that as offensive I'm sorry.


Don't be sorry, those penny pinchers got what was coming, I AM (apparently) E-HITLER!

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites