Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Back from ban.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.

You still make retarded posts, your whole life revolves around your faggotry.

Not really. At first, i thought Benji was a massive faggot, but he's really changed. He's a lot less annoying then i am now.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.

You still make retarded posts, your whole life revolves around your faggotry.

Your post is unrelated. Please provide me with arguments.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 488

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.

You still make retarded posts, your whole life revolves around your faggotry.

Your post is unrelated. Please provide me with arguments.

I don't need arguments, everytime you post, you prove me right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.

You still make retarded posts, your whole life revolves around your faggotry.

Your post is unrelated. Please provide me with arguments.

I don't need arguments, everytime you post, you prove me right.

This retarded argument pretty much proves how much of a better person I am than you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.


The one we're posting in.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
cokefag wrote:
thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
Arkadii wrote:
Hannerr. wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Welcome back!
This guy reminds me of Plimo, I don't know why.

haibenji

Oh my god, i hope you mean the old "plimo".

/agree w cokefeg

There's no difference between the old and the new plimo. Your grammar is just as shitty and you make the same retarded posts as before.

The same can be said about you.

Not really. Since my first post in Random Spam December 18 2008 my spelling, grammar and linguistic skills have improved quite a lot actually. I also don't make stupid/retarded topics anymore that make no sense or are just pure spam.

Please, show me one, just one, topic I created after June 2009 that doesn't make any sense or is filled with grammatical errors and I will +rep you for life.
I am leaving cef forever threads
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites