Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Kruë's list. (i've never done this before O_______O)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Kruë's list. (i've never done this before O_______O) Reply with quote

Post to be added


1.Southwind (ohheyyourfrist) - I totally have never seen your name here before.
2.Uhm- Oh dude its been awhile since I've seen you, good times bro. ;-;
3.Hero- Your my pal and your not so advice filled advice always helps some how.
4.MichealRein - You are my gay buddy :3
5.blablfy - i enjoy your posts. Always very fun.
6.Salt - I've seen you around but have no outstanding opinion of you.
7.PepsiFag - Nigga you gud
8.I remember you from that one section we'd always post up in. Wink
9.ControlAltDelete- You insulted me when i was a neutral poster in a flame thread. And you were constantly an ass to me when i was nice, I decided to be mean.
10.Ben- We are us ♥
11.[Mafia] asciicat No, who are you
12.MadKipZ You da cool kid wif nanerz
13.Potaters I have a great deal of respect for this man
14.[AM]Aname We should talk more
15.I Wumbo, You Wumbo PENIS SLUT PENIS
16.Rin- your welcome
17.snes Your actually insanely cool.
18.The Hobo- I freaken love you man.
19.OP.- hi :3
20.Hannah- lol your silly.
21. Marcin, You are one of my favorite people here
22. Hitman- you are indeed lovely.
23. Schwarzweiß- who are you
24. Rick. i like you
25. Benji. Your an ass hole, but i like it that way
26. Coldie, "lrnurplace" lolufunnie
27. Arkadii You are now liked by me.
28.19 lol your alright dewd.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë


Last edited by I am God. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DreadFather
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 2018

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me and add "I don't know you" after it because I know it's gonna happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh...
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did uhm used to be?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck year, on a list without being asked
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
Fuck year, on a list without being asked


Never happens to me ;-;

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i appreciate your kindness much love.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toast
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
toast
with butter?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used to not hate each other, what happened to that?
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepsiFag wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
toast
with butter?
Yes, that's what makes it tasty.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
[BSi] Jefre wrote:
toast
with butter?
Yes, that's what makes it tasty.
hi 5 right now right fucking now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krue, I was raging though, you can't expect me not to rage at everyone.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites