| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 am Post subject: Scotty, |
|
|
| If you could be a dear and beam m- summerize what waretrader was like to those curious, I'll consider your application.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
Well it was a smaller community, however had the maximum of potential. I would have like to stay longer, however there was a database error.. If I was chosen to be a moderator you could expect a minimum of 10-20 visits a day for moderation, and much contribution.. such as finding sets and uploading albums
Thats is the small version of my summary.Thanks
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [nS]Scotty wrote: | Well it was a smaller community, however had the maximum of potential. I would have like to stay longer, however there was a database error.. If I was chosen to be a moderator you could expect a minimum of 10-20 visits a day for moderation, and much contribution.. such as finding sets and uploading albums
Thats is the small version of my summary.Thanks |
Sounds good bro, add me on msn or whatnot and we'll talk details.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|