Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What a fuckin crazy weekend
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: What a fuckin crazy weekend Reply with quote

Hung out with 5 people all weekend and 3 of them had half O's one had half an O of kush
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xYashii wrote:
KUSH IS IN EGYPT
afghan kush :]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Virginia bro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Virginia bro

Dude, Kentucky. We should meet up some time, do some stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: Fags

besides Misery <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Virginia bro

Dude, Kentucky. We should meet up some time, do some stuff.
Eh...I'd rather not. I'm busy trying to smoke this girl out with some purp because she said she wanted to smoke with me o-o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nope.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Virginia bro

Dude, Kentucky. We should meet up some time, do some stuff.
Eh...I'd rather not. I'm busy trying to smoke this girl out with some purp because she said she wanted to smoke with me o-o

My God, that's amazing. Only like, one of my friends really gets into the shit. I don't know many people around here that like to smoke.

I prefer using a bowl, but I'm fine with a joint, too. Never bothered with a bong or a vaporizer. Just seems weird to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Brian~ wrote:
Up2Admin's Bitch wrote:
Last I had was some pretty dank northern lights.
Nice~ I still haven't bought more than an eighth yet, I'm getting an eighth of real grand daddy purp for 60$ like tuesday. Pretty good price for here the dealers spike it up to 40$ a G it sucks ass.

Damn.
Where d'you live?
Virginia bro

Dude, Kentucky. We should meet up some time, do some stuff.
Eh...I'd rather not. I'm busy trying to smoke this girl out with some purp because she said she wanted to smoke with me o-o

My God, that's amazing. Only like, one of my friends really gets into the shit. I don't know many people around here that like to smoke.

I prefer using a bowl, but I'm fine with a joint, too. Never bothered with a bong or a vaporizer. Just seems weird to me.
I like really fucking like wet falls dude, I feel like they get me so much higher...Like 80% of the people I know smoke...and the rest just don't have connections.

Also I think falls are much easier for girls because blunts and bowls can be pretty harsh. I usually give girls falls when they smoke with me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" do some stuff " implying what? gay sex? O-o.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
" do some stuff " implying what? gay sex? O-o.
idk thats why I declined. I'm not going to smoke him out either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Undefined
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 250
Location: infecting systems all over the world

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherry bomb and sour diesel....good shit.. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
have some BLACK WIDOW.

that shit looks dank bro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites