| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Womanizer Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 958
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 pm Post subject: Ima drunk again |
|
|
holy shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Pics or it didn't happen.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Womanizer Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 30 May 2009 Posts: 958
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| because you know, you're the only one to ever be drunk on this forum before.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
For 2 days, maybe. Unless you're talking about drinking vodka through the eye ;D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
Sounds intriguing, but eh. :D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
For 2 days, maybe. Unless you're talking about drinking vodka through the eye ;D | LOL
We did that the other day at my mates' house. Fuck, that hurts. I was already wasted though so Idk if it got to me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
For 2 days, maybe. Unless you're talking about drinking vodka through the eye ;D | LOL
We did that the other day at my mates' house. Fuck, that hurts. I was already wasted though so Idk if it got to me. |
Are you kidding? One shot of vodka through the eye and you're fucked.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
For 2 days, maybe. Unless you're talking about drinking vodka through the eye ;D | LOL
We did that the other day at my mates' house. Fuck, that hurts. I was already wasted though so Idk if it got to me. |
Are you kidding? One shot of vodka through the eye and you're fucked. | We had these bottles and we left it in our eyes for like 10 seconds. I believe I then collapsed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're cool for being drunk, OP.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Noz3001 wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Emil wrote: | | Half a bottle of champagne and I didn't get drunk. Baww. |
no more cola?! ;o <3 |
No, my dad was awesome that day. Apparently because I'm 13 I can now drink alchohol and stuff. | Move to England and I'll get you so wasted you probably won't ever want to drink again. |
For 2 days, maybe. Unless you're talking about drinking vodka through the eye ;D | LOL
We did that the other day at my mates' house. Fuck, that hurts. I was already wasted though so Idk if it got to me. |
Are you kidding? One shot of vodka through the eye and you're fucked. | We had these bottles and we left it in our eyes for like 10 seconds. I believe I then collapsed. |
lol! Dude, you must have woken up fucked.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|