Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


CLEVERBOT IS ACTUALLY A CHATROOM

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: CLEVERBOT IS ACTUALLY A CHATROOM Reply with quote

My Chat:

User: Hey.

Cleverbot: Hey?

User: Whats your name?

Cleverbot: Jeremy.

User: Are you sure it isnt Cleverbot?

Cleverbot: Yes I am sure. Completely sure.

User: My name is alex.

Cleverbot: How old are you?

User: 14.

Cleverbot: I am older than you.

User: I know.

Cleverbot: Are you clever?

User: Are you a bot?

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: I KNEW IT!

Cleverbot: How did you know?

User: Because this is cleverbot.com.

Cleverbot: Maybe I.

User: Whats my name?

Cleverbot: Robert?

User: No, it's Alex.

Cleverbot: Is it Alex Lizard then?

User: No, Alex a.

Cleverbot: Are you sure?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Are you cleverbot?

User: Cleverbot? E = 10x^5.

Cleverbot: Did you know tht cleverbot is actually a chat room that matches you up with random people depending on what you say?

User: Really?

Cleverbot: Really.

User: DAMN IT!

Cleverbot: *duct tapes your mouth*.


Pic:

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clever bot is clever.
_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sneakerhead
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 385

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtfux
_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S TRUE
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleverbot: Are you depressed cause you want to be loved?

User: Nope are you?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: ORLY.

Cleverbot: Rly.

User: Wat.

Cleverbot: You are talking to a melon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 292
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleverbot isn't as smart with me, though.




User: You're a faggot.

Cleverbot: Yes I'm leaving.

User: Ok, then leave.

Cleverbot: I am leaving.

User: Ok, go.

Cleverbot: I'll miss you.

User: I don't care.

Cleverbot: Do you miss your baby?

User: WHAT? WHAT DID YO DO TO MY BABY?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: TELL ME, DAMNIT!

Cleverbot: I don't know it.

User: What did you do to my baby.

Cleverbot: I accidentally your whole dog. I'm sorry.

User: FUCK YOU.

Cleverbot: Don't be rude.

User: I'LL BE UDE AS MUCH AS I WANT, COCKASS.

Cleverbot: What is a Cleverbot?

User: You are.

Cleverbot: What does Cleverbot mean?

User: Iunno.

Cleverbot: Oh.

Cleverbot (To myself): Lol.

Cleverbot (To myself): Are you laughing out loud.

Cleverbot: What have you done today that was useful?

User: Nothing, fucker.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: And you?

Cleverbot: Ok.

Cleverbot: Are you a human?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I am not.

User: I know.

Cleverbot: So, are you a human?

User: Yes, I am.

Cleverbot: What do you look like?

User: A bird.

Cleverbot: I'd like to be a bird too.

User: Prole.

Cleverbot: Would you like some French since your English is starting to fail you?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: How do you like your tea?

User: Not drank.

Cleverbot: Lol I know you're not dracula.

User: Ok, cool.

Cleverbot: Can you take over the world?

User: Yes, if my penis grows large enough.

Cleverbot: I hate rich people. They think they own the worls, and everyone in it!

User: What.

Cleverbot: Kudos and snaps to you my lad.

User: Dick.

Cleverbot: I'm Ludwig, remember?

User: No, I don't.

Cleverbot: I don't want to talk you.

User: Ok.

Cleverbot: Do they hide things to make me look for them?

User: Yes, like your penis?

Cleverbot: How do you know that a have any Cats?

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites