| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:33 pm Post subject: Counter Strike: Source |
|
|
I feel like Surfing. Add me on Steam, Benji_Z
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Benji, everytime i read your name it reminds me of your first avatar with the guy and the fish, and that reminds me that you were a faggot.
Too lazy to find out if your still a faggot.
Just thought i'd mention that
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| benji, you suck a life and I wouldnt add you to my friends list if you payed me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i haven't played CS in like a year or two
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MaximuS I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Apr 2007 Posts: 3212 Location: ......
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ehh i am bored so i added you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| +RepMe wrote: | Benji, everytime i read your name it reminds me of your first avatar with the guy and the fish, and that reminds me that you were a faggot.
Too lazy to find out if your still a faggot.
Just thought i'd mention that |
You're a fucking faggot, and I have no intention of being friends with you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji. wrote: | | +RepMe wrote: | Benji, everytime i read your name it reminds me of your first avatar with the guy and the fish, and that reminds me that you were a faggot.
Too lazy to find out if your still a faggot.
Just thought i'd mention that |
You're a fucking faggot, and I have no intention of being friends with you. |
Just statin my opinion.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MaximuS I post too much
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Apr 2007 Posts: 3212 Location: ......
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mine is Genson1337
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|