| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 am Post subject: For the next five minutes |
|
|
I'll pick up the phone if you call me. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'll also do this. _________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| So will I. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i just called _________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My phone hasn't rang yet. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nor has mine |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nor mine. _________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Code: | Lincoln D Manning, Taryn M Manning
907 Westport Ln
Vista, CA 92084-6276
(760) 295-6730 |
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Radiaktiv wrote: | | Nor has mine |
Avi is great. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HeliosAnime wrote: | | Radiaktiv wrote: | | Nor has mine |
Avi is great. |
Lol fat furfag
Ever had a real life friend? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | Code: | Lincoln D Manning, Taryn M Manning
907 Westport Ln
Vista, CA 92084-6276
(760) 295-6730 |
|
Called her and a Karyn Manning picked up, I told her what happened and she was fairly nice and polite. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| General RS wrote: | | HeliosAnime wrote: | | Radiaktiv wrote: | | Nor has mine |
Avi is great. |
Lol fat furfag
Ever had a real life friend? |
what is "friend"? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
-J- Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 Posts: 321
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Radiaktiv wrote: | | General RS wrote: | | HeliosAnime wrote: | | Radiaktiv wrote: | | Nor has mine |
Avi is great. |
Lol fat furfag
Ever had a real life friend? |
what is "friend"? |
Something helios doesn't have. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|