| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ should... |
| Kill himself |
|
0% |
[ 0 ] |
| Leave |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
| Get a life |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
| Stop using the gay text |
|
21% |
[ 3 ] |
| Get smarter |
|
14% |
[ 2 ] |
| Be banned |
|
14% |
[ 2 ] |
| All of the above |
|
28% |
[ 4 ] |
| Other (Post it) |
|
7% |
[ 1 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 14 |
|
| Author |
Message |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Tommy Pickles wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?. |
Oh, you're Hiroshi.
I think you're a pretty cool guy. |
Except when he posted CP.
And he's more of a faggot now. |
When did he post CP?
I always miss that kind of stuff.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland. wrote: | | Tommy Pickles wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?. |
Oh, you're Hiroshi.
I think you're a pretty cool guy. |
Except when he posted CP.
And he's more of a faggot now. |
When did he post CP?
I always miss that kind of stuff. |
Sometime last month I believe.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
Heres His Opinion (Just cuz im bored)
Pic:
Link:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=474906
~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ Changed his post a few times as you can see.
And he sent me this 'PM'
-------------------
That's what i sent to gavin
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nope. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 22 Nov 2008 Posts: 136
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Tommy Pickles wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Tommy Pickles wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: | | Holland. wrote: | | Just wondering, who is ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~? |
aren’t you the guy I cahtted in MSN?we were talking about KFCprices..
@faffy, for god sake it’s christmas and you still hating people>?. |
Oh, you're Hiroshi.
I think you're a pretty cool guy. |
Except when he posted CP.
And he's more of a faggot now. |
When did he post CP?
I always miss that kind of stuff. |
Sometime last month I believe. |
Goddamn.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ~-=Amil`Ghoul=-~ wrote: |
lol, i now remember you, you are the guy with great photoshop skills and blackmailed me. |
Took you long enough...
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|