| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
Crisis added me on MSN and when I didn't reply after 5 minutes (because I was still out), he messaged Hannah asking her to ask me why I ignored him.
Almost as needy as someone else I know. Ridiculous. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | Crisis added me on MSN and when I didn't reply after 5 minutes (because I was still out), he messaged Hannah asking her to ask me why I ignored him.
Almost as needy as someone else I know. Ridiculous. |
Me? :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | JOSH added me on MSN and when I didn't reply after 5 minutes (because I was still out), he messaged Hannah asking her to ask me why I ignored him.
Almost as needy as someone else I know. Ridiculous. | Rite? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| rite |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Implying rep is important. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
Derep me.
Watch me not care.
EDIT:
OMG U DREPMEOMFAOMGFAOMGSDOMGDOgndsboigusdbhoighosd;sgndoAGFAIH:VHFi;ladghiodafbgilfdhagbilfdalgnfdlignlasdingsadgsda |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ouch butters, she offered to ask.... Now everyone thinks I am needy, fuck that |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Leader of the Revolution Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 724
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
If Crisis still=Noodlez he was a good homie of mine. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lauhing at how this thread is still alive. ;3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| HeliosAnime wrote: | | If Crisis still=Noodlez he was a good homie of mine. |
yup arron pm me msn
fabled virtues... fuck you you fucking fucker |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crisis wrote: | | HeliosAnime wrote: | | If Crisis still=Noodlez he was a good homie of mine. |
yup arron pm me msn
fabled virtues... fuck you you fucking fucker |
WHODAT?
Those words really hurt BTW. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fabled Misery<Catshit |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|