| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Hm? |
| Good |
|
33% |
[ 2 ] |
| Horrible |
|
66% |
[ 4 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 6 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
sucks, i get like 2mb per second which can still be slow
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I get this much over wirless, and 1.5 - 2 fluctuation on wired. But its not bad.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
1.1MB/s for me... It's not that bad, but it's not great.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Which reminds me~!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Gotta hate ausfagstralia.
I get like 200kb/s.
QQ
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Actually, my download speed just made it in the quadruple digits.
I'm extremely happy, because i remember being called shitternets for playing war-craft 3 over hamachi with a speed of 65 kb/s.
I get about 1.4 mb/s now.
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
brb hacking aniblaze
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|