Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What shiningans I'm up too today

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron von Munchausen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: What shiningans I'm up too today Reply with quote

I'm going to reply to posts all day with "Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old."
What kind of mishaps will I get myself into?! Stick around to find out.

_________________
Krue wrote:
I LOVE MY COCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masterzero
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I CALL shenanigans!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baron von Munchausen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

masterzero wrote:
I CALL shenanigans!!!

Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old.

_________________
Krue wrote:
I LOVE MY COCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What shiningans I'm up too today Reply with quote

Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
I'm going to reply to posts all day with "Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old."
What kind of mishaps will I get myself into?! Stick around to find out.


Yeah, if you were a retarded 8 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baron von Munchausen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What shiningans I'm up too today Reply with quote

Fucktard! wrote:
Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
I'm going to reply to posts all day with "Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old."
What kind of mishaps will I get myself into?! Stick around to find out.


Yeah, if you were a retarded 8 year old.

Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old.
They have less excuses to be retarded for that long, eight year olds are always retarded so thats redundant.

_________________
Krue wrote:
I LOVE MY COCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What shiningans I'm up too today Reply with quote

Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
I'm going to reply to posts all day with "Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old."
What kind of mishaps will I get myself into?! Stick around to find out.


Yeah, if you were a retarded 8 year old.

Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old.
They have less excuses to be retarded for that long, eight year olds are always retarded so thats redundant.

You don't seem to understand the term "retarded".

Google it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baron von Munchausen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 424

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: What shiningans I'm up too today Reply with quote

Fucktard! wrote:
Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
Fucktard! wrote:
Super Bhutwhole Magiks wrote:
I'm going to reply to posts all day with "Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old."
What kind of mishaps will I get myself into?! Stick around to find out.


Yeah, if you were a retarded 8 year old.

Yeah, if you were a retarded 13 year old.
They have less excuses to be retarded for that long, eight year olds are always retarded so thats redundant.

You don't seem to understand the term "retarded".

Google it.

It brought up my profile.

_________________
Krue wrote:
I LOVE MY COCK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites