| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: Within the next 2 weeks, I will be.. |
|
|
A big brother.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gavin wrote: | | In two weeks you will also know; a bastard. |
I am one, and know quite a few.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Grats Tyler. :]
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm afraid of being that one over protective brother that doesn't let their little sister do anything.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Children are stupid.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ASNES Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 20 Sep 2009 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I'm afraid of being that one over protective brother that doesn't let their little sister do anything. | Try you best not to be one.. usually drives them to do something more if they can't.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hina Asou wrote: | | Try you best not to be one.. usually drives them to do something more if they can't. |
Prostitution what?!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Im getting a kitten in 4 weeks
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MicealRein, nigga get on my servuh.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Domoo Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 23 Nov 2009 Posts: 97
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| +ev.konr wrote: | | MicealRein, nigga get on my servuh. |
DO I JOIN?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I smell incest!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I smell incest! |
Don't be an idiot, I'm not hero.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I smell incest! |
Don't be an idiot, I'm not hero. |
*whistles*
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I smell incest! |
Don't be an idiot, I'm not hero. |
*whistles*
 |
handsinpants.jpg
Don't teach your bro that at such a young age man.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SPW]Killamoocow Master Cheater
Reputation: 30
Joined: 07 Nov 2007 Posts: 439 Location: Secret Cow Level
|
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | ControlAltDelete wrote: | | [SPW]Killamoocow wrote: | | I smell incest! |
Don't be an idiot, I'm not hero. |
*whistles*
 |
handsinpants.jpg
Don't teach your bro that at such a young age man. |
What? He just forgot his pockets!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|