| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am Post subject: What are some good games |
|
|
| Online or offline to play that dont require to much req's
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| osu
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sym How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
Frets on Fire.
Look it up. It's much better than Osu! IMO.
_________________
"You know it's good music if you can have a bowel movement to it."
symmachus.deviantart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
Note: No Sound
Note; I like to mod games.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| LittleBigPlanet.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sym How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
American McGee's Alice runs on really low specs, as does Max Payne. Better than both of those would be Deus Ex (pronouced "Do Sex").
But really, what kind of specs are you dealing with here?
_________________
"You know it's good music if you can have a bowel movement to it."
symmachus.deviantart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
1g ram
18ghz
no space worries
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sym How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
Eesh. That's pretty bad (sorry).
Well, you could run Starcraft, Deus Ex, Max Payne, American McGee's Alice, Crimsonland, Quake 3 Arena, and maybe some Legacy of Kain games.
For online games, that's tricky. Runescape? (I am aware of how much RS licks poop)
_________________
"You know it's good music if you can have a bowel movement to it."
symmachus.deviantart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sym wrote: | Frets on Fire.
Look it up. It's much better than Osu! IMO. |
Horrible game.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sym How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| jonjun32kXD wrote: | | Sym wrote: | Frets on Fire.
Look it up. It's much better than Osu! IMO. |
Horrible game. |
If you're referring to Osu!, then I agree.
If not, then you have not encountered the glorious FoFix setup I'm running.
_________________
"You know it's good music if you can have a bowel movement to it."
symmachus.deviantart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sym wrote: | | jonjun32kXD wrote: | | Sym wrote: | Frets on Fire.
Look it up. It's much better than Osu! IMO. |
Horrible game. |
If you're referring to Osu!, then I agree.
If not, then you have not encountered the glorious FoFix setup I'm running. |
FoF.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sym How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
Ah, well, you must not like having Rock Band fun for free on your PC.
_________________
"You know it's good music if you can have a bowel movement to it."
symmachus.deviantart |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
Music games suck on PC, unless you have like a guitar plugin or something.
OSU! is cool if you have a tablet.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| get garrys mod?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I cannot afford brolock
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|