| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm Post subject: Why Dreadfather is a faggot |
|
|
He has a signature with all these people on msn saying they love him even though I bet the conversation started off with "PLEASE SAY "I love Dreadfather" SO I CAN GAIN SUM E-PEENS" and if you read them, there are some with ?'s meaning that they didn't know why they had to say it, which tells us that he probably told them to.
tl;dr : Dreadfather tries to build up e-peen by making people pretend that they love him.
Oh and you are grammatically retarded.
your =/= you're |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[color=Blue]@[/color] Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Aug 2009 Posts: 297
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I wondered why so many people said that on his signature. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ichigo wrote: | | I wondered why so many people said that on his signature. |
Because they don't really love him. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Old but true. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| if you read them all you can see he asked them too. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
masterzero Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 137
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Whats the point of this topic? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
They luv Dread so much that they're trying to find his faults so they won't luv him as much. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sneakerhead Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DreadFather wrote: |
I have never made one single hack in my entire time here on CEF, nor have I contributed anything, in anyway shape or form, what-so-ever
Get your facts straight.
Old Cokefag, I thought you had already had me blocked, and I find it funny how after see'ing a ton of other people use an arrow pointing up and saying some form of LoL that when I use it it's suddenly retarded.
IMO You guys are just both butthurt because people from the flash section started to come in here and your too insecure to take in this change, so, instead of adjusting, which obviously seems to be too hard for you to comprehend, you turn all that resentment of these new people into anger. |
_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa
Last edited by sneakerhead on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rin Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50
Joined: 20 Aug 2007 Posts: 2172
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
someone +rep me so i have a big e-penis like cokefag _________________
Hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm Post subject: Re: Why Dreadfather is a faggot |
|
|
| old cokefag wrote: | He has a signature with all these people on msn saying they love him even though I bet the conversation started off with "PLEASE SAY "I love Dreadfather" SO I CAN GAIN SUM E-PEENS" and if you read them, there are some with ?'s meaning that they didn't know why they had to say it, which tells us that he probably told them to.
tl;dr : Dreadfather tries to build up e-peen by making people pretend that they love him.
Oh and you are grammatically retarded.
your =/= you're | This. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hello_Kitty wrote: | | someone +rep me so i have a big e-penis like cokefag |
Done. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sneakerhead Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| DreadFather wrote: | | "t's obvious that I asked them to, which is why I kept the question marks in it. The +reps are true though, I did not ask for those" |
_________________
add me on League @ hiphopusa |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Also stop saying fucking LoL.
It's starting to piss me off.
Just write fucking lol.
or start a sentence with
Lol. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bobi! Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 700
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
^LoL. =3 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|