| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
cryomacrayon Newbie cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
why can't you just make a new one? _________________
yas. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I have one with a lvl 20 pirate, a lvl 22 thunder breaker, i'm new to it =/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| PM me <_< Also, I dun want to share a CEF account,i no wunt ban D: |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have a 118 Pirate in Khaini I would share with someone, I don't think with you though. :\ _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Will you share it with me, while he plays on mine, I want to play on someones, i'm very trustworthy, I just wanna fight shit at a higher level, i'm onleh lvl 22 on mine =/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Zohan Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 183
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ControlAltDelete wrote: | | I have a 118 Pirate in Khaini I would share with someone, I don't think with you though. :\ |
Lucky you. I stopped playing back in April |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I tried playing, didn't work. I also have a 133 Bishop. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I think Irwin just goes to GameKiller. because S3NSA is a mod there. _________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|