| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm Post subject: God hates you |
|
|
But I don't. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aaron. wrote: | | God=Not real. |
There is no such thing as non existence for nothing doesn't exist. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| there is an omnipotent spaghetti monster that is beyond us and cant be seen my humans. prove me wrong. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| God Hates Me, Allah Lobes Me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | there is an omnipotent spaghetti monster that is beyond us and cant be seen my humans. prove me wrong. |
there is no giant Italian to make it. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Stop with the god talks.
They are pointless and annoying.
should of been in RS yesterday when they talked about it.
too late, b quiet. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | there is an omnipotent spaghetti monster that is beyond us and cant be seen my humans. prove me wrong. |
Then it would be heresy to eat the primordial food stuff that is pasta. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fatchile How do I cheat?
Reputation: 6
Joined: 30 May 2006 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wuts a god _________________
Adolf Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
me _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So you hate me but you dont? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bitcloud13 wrote: | | So you hate me but you dont? |
yep. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fatchile How do I cheat?
Reputation: 6
Joined: 30 May 2006 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Please, do us all a favor and fucking leave. _________________
Adolf Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Joey. wrote: | | Please, do us all a favor and fucking leave. |
why would I do you a favor? _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | Joey. wrote: | | Please, do us all a favor and fucking leave. |
why would I do you a favor? |
gtfo queer. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | Joey. wrote: | | Please, do us all a favor and fucking leave. |
why would I do you a favor? |
gtfo queer. |
blow it out your ass. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|