| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:22 pm Post subject: Adverstising in here |
|
|
: O a newfag triforced!
fuck you can see the outline
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations.
_________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. |
At least I'm not a person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin.
_________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Potaters wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes |
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Krue wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes |
|
_________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Potaters wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes |
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Krue wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes |
|
_________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | Potaters wrote: | | Krue wrote: | | BhutWholeMagik wrote: | | I laughed in real life and failed to use abbreviations. |
this guy is a faggot. | yes |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noz3001 I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 6220 Location: /dev/null
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Haha, l2transparent
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
penis plz
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Naeth wrote: | | Haha, l2transparent | I dont want to spend to much time
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I stuck my cock in the fan of my computer. you should receive penis in a few minutes.
_________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|