Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


ITT: Regret
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: ITT: Regret Reply with quote

I smoked weed for the first time last week and I regret it a bit. I hardly feel like myself anymore and I'm a lot less fun to be around my friends say. I smoked 8 days ago and then again 3 days ago. I never really felt high but it was pretty good shit both times. I felt like my eyes were really focused and I didn't talk much I was just like staring at people. I think all the things people say about it is hype or I just need to do it a lot more before I actually get the real effects, or that's what my friends say at least. They get crazy when they are high its weird I can remember everything that happened too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Pussy
Not. I really wanted to try it to see what it was like but then everyone said the first time is never good so I tried it again.

Last edited by Big Pun on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you didn't smoke it the right way then.

BTW why is your name ImThePunisher if you can't punish a blunt?

pussy

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krue wrote:
you didn't smoke it the right way then.

BTW why is your name ImThePunisher if you can't punish a blunt?

pussy
Rofl I did it the right way and the second way was w/ a gravity bong. I took it into my lungs and held it for the 4 seconds or whatever. The first time was a j and they taught me how to do it first and I took like 3 hits and 2 shotguns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaoi wrote:
konr wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway the moral of the story is not to smoke weed unless you can smoke it a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron. wrote:
konr wrote:
Yaoi wrote:
konr wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Big Pun
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -3

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron. wrote:
Aaron. wrote:
konr wrote:
Yaoi wrote:
konr wrote:
konr wrote:
Hero wrote:
Pussy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people don't get high their first time, and it's because your brain doesn't have enough cannabinoid receptors yet.

Once you introduce cannabis, your brain will grow new cannabinoid receptors (so you're essentially gaining braincells -- not losing them).

Although, it would help to make sure you're smoking it right.

Also, it's not hype. You'll KNOW when you're high... it will be a feeling that you will definitely enjoy very much and it's very obvious.

But try holding longer than 4 seconds... it usually takes me longer than that to even take the hit itself, so you should hold it in for longer, until it comes out almost clear even... then you'll definitely get stoned.

And the thing about your friends saying you're less fun to be around... HAHA just wow. How could you blame that on weed if you didn't even feel the effects from it? My guess is that these friends know you smoked weed, and they are jealous or something, so they are now trying to make you feel bad for doing it.

Try it again but smoke even more and hold it longer... and then in the future you should get really high off just one hit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites