| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm Post subject: Stop wasting rep |
|
|
And rep me.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| if I rep you, am I cool?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Sorry, but you will have to wait 42942 seconds before you can give rep
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Not really, but you will have repped me, thus at least making you significant. When I become famous, I will even give you your own little footnote.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|