| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| you're gay |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Macbeth Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jul 2005 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Because CEF cares. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji. Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 May 2009 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MoldyTampon's Master wrote: | | Because CEF cares. |
I do. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Macbeth Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jul 2005 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 80%discount wrote: | | MoldyTampon's Master wrote: | | Because CEF cares. |
I do. |
You're not part of CEF. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Misery wrote: | My school day > your school day.
You see, my district was off today. |
lol nice but technically its not a school day if you dont go to school
and moldy i wasnt talking to you _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 07 Apr 2008 Posts: 1610
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]Misery wrote: | My school day > your school day.
You see, my district was off today. |
School day, not a non-school day. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I go to 2 different schools ;-; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
sorry i ment a day at school _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Macbeth Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 Jul 2005 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I go to regular school, afternoon school and night school. I have about 3 hours to sleep and half an hour to do homework. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I
HATE
SCHOOL! ¬¬ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kurifodo I post too much
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Oct 2008 Posts: 2782
|
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ross wrote: | I
HATE
SCHOOL! ¬¬ |
who doesn't =3 _________________
Anon |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|