| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 am Post subject: dotA CD-key? |
|
|
Can they be reuse?
As in multiple uses not just on one computer?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ResidentGenocide Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 16 Sep 2009 Posts: 56 Location: Currently In Germany
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 am Post subject: |
|
|
Don't CD keys for that work like Starcraft?
Shouldn't it only matter if you use it for online play, where 2 of the same CD keys cannot play online at the same time? I don't think it matters for single play use.
Then again I never really played DotA, I used a Key gen.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I dont think DotA haves CD keys <.<
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
internet explorer Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Aug 2008 Posts: 220 Location: dumbfuckistan
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | I dont think DotA haves CD keys <.< |
HoN haz CD keys, not dota. dota is just a map.
_________________
im so bad ass i got warned on my first post! 133ch3rs are betters than 13373rs and plz de rep me for this awesome post.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm talking about warcraft 3 cd-key.
my bad
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| i-VTEC™ && JDM™ wrote: | I'm talking about warcraft 3 cd-key.
my bad | this
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
| So it's reusable, correct?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| i-VTEC™ && JDM™ wrote: | | So it's reusable, correct? |
If you use it on another computer the owner of it can make b.net accounts too with the same key -> you wont be able to play on the same realm.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| i-VTEC™ && JDM™ wrote: | | So it's reusable, correct? |
It's reusable to a point. If it's registered, then not reusable.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|