| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:35 pm Post subject: I fucking hate this |
|
|
I'm fapping
Mom comes from work
Invites friends
I CAN'T FINISH
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Do it anyways.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Fish Expert Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 11 Aug 2008 Posts: 114 Location: Ohio bitch
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
thats as bad as when i first say you posting
_________________
It was nice while it lasted. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| fap infront of her friends and they may help you out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I thought you moved to your Dads, or is it vice versa?
Also watch enough porn, get hard, run to washroom, finish.
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Washroom? No.
I also have to prank. FUCK
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Dude, Fap in your room, lock door. How hard is that?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
4 other people are gonna be in my house. My room is next to the living room.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Well shit. Just wait. Hold it in man, hold it in.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|