Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


is alainware good or shit
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1371

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overpriced but good.
_________________
Intel over amd yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zarr
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 915
Location: localhost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
I have an alienware and only thing I repent is that I bought it 1 month before the quad core for laptops release... laptops prices went down for 1000$ ... soo I bought mine for 2400$ and the next month you could buy the same laptop for something about 1400$ .... xP

anyways. it works fine and I just love my alienware laptop.

on desktops the one that catches my eye is the alienware Perfection, the one that is being sold already overclocked. so you got that advantage, also adding soem alienware only features like Alienware Adrenaline and the customs that makes them as sexy as they are. I think its totally worth it.

You're going to be paying out the nose for the time whoever spent overclocking the system, in that case, and even then you'll probably get a relatively weak overclock. If I were Dell I certainly wouldn't want to be replacing fried hardware from a slightly-too-high overclock.

Sure, you could get an Alienware computer... but I'd only recommend it if you're more concerned about style than performance.

Alienware systems are the ricers of the computer world.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kirito
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 274

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alienware sells the most expensive computers, only rich people can buy this such powerful piece of technology
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites