Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


DirectX problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how am I suppose to use previous versions???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vmanisme
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 458
Location: Google!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_the_hacker wrote:
So how am I suppose to use previous versions???


Your system should use it automatically if your video card does not support newer one.

_________________
HackPacks and More!
www.hackpacks.net
OWNER

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so why when I try to play Warcraft III:Frozen Throne it says:

Warcraft III was unable to initialize DirectX. Please ensure you have DirectX 8.1 or newer installed and that your display drivers are current..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 11 Jun 2007
Posts: 5801

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_the_hacker wrote:
So how am I suppose to use previous versions???


I just explained it...

DX contains everything needed by the previous versions. If a program is written with DX8 in mind, then that is what will be used.


mark_the_hacker wrote:
so why when I try to play Warcraft III:Frozen Throne it says:

Warcraft III was unable to initialize DirectX. Please ensure you have DirectX 8.1 or newer installed and that your display drivers are current..


How about you tell us your video card?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mark_the_hacker
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Posts: 1020
Location: CEF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, I found out I had my hardware acceleration to min and not to full so I couldn't play. Thanks anyways all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites