Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I found the Boxism Game

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: I found the Boxism Game Reply with quote

http://godlykira.agilityhoster.com/Boxism.swf
Kira never did finish the game. I lost all contact with him (I think), so I cannot tell him to finish it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i give game 2 thumbs up


4/5 stars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, love the glitch where his legs don't move and it looks like he's on lollerskates.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WON! AWESOME!
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
internet explorer
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Posts: 220
Location: dumbfuckistan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noes how to replicate glitch.
_________________
im so bad ass i got warned on my first post! 133ch3rs are betters than 13373rs and plz de rep me for this awesome post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internet explorer wrote:
I noes how to replicate glitch.
If you want him to glitch left, you press the right then left (hold left) quickly.
To do the opposite, you do the opposite.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites