| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm Post subject: DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE |
|
|
YOU A-I AM A PIRATE!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| With the facial hair of an obese man, cause you are a pirate.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| r34p3r wrote: | | With the facial hair of an obese man, cause you are a pirate. | Yea, but I'm not fat. That's how free I am.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Obviously not fat. Just saying |:
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| limewire?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| YES
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I see a torrent on your belt.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rozen wrote: | | I see a torrent on your belt. | You mean the evil demon?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Rozen wrote: | | I see a torrent on your belt. | You mean the evil demon? |
A certain demonoid.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Rozen wrote: | | konr wrote: | | Rozen wrote: | | I see a torrent on your belt. | You mean the evil demon? |
A certain demonoid. | Yes.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|