Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[VB6]Putting a java application into a form

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: [VB6]Putting a java application into a form Reply with quote

What if I wanted to put the game itself here onto a form? I honestly have no clue how to do it.
Full detail:
Lets just say the game (runescape) is blah.jar. Since I cannot find it via source, I want to put it on a form. I want to able to import blah.jar and smack it onto the form.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strider96
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 289
Location: [email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: [VB6]Putting a java application into a form Reply with quote

Noz2012 wrote:
What if I wanted to put the game itself here onto a form? I honestly have no clue how to do it.
Full detail:
Lets just say the game (runescape) is blah.jar. Since I cannot find it via source, I want to put it on a form. I want to able to import blah.jar and smack it onto the form.


Personally I don't think it will work because JAVA/SUN have no activx plug-in hence you won't be able to put it into a form

Plus away to do it is...:
Add the web browser Plug-in
Then set the URL to the runescape server page.

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=473915

*These guys are awesome for doing this for me*

If I left you off I am sorry send me a PM and ill add you Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: [VB6]Putting a java application into a form Reply with quote

Strider96 wrote:
Noz2012 wrote:
What if I wanted to put the game itself here onto a form? I honestly have no clue how to do it.
Full detail:
Lets just say the game (runescape) is blah.jar. Since I cannot find it via source, I want to put it on a form. I want to able to import blah.jar and smack it onto the form.


Personally I don't think it will work because JAVA/SUN have no activx plug-in hence you won't be able to put it into a form

Plus away to do it is...:
Add the web browser Plug-in
Then set the URL to the runescape server page.
That would work (will work) but all I want is the ad to be gone, so the game can go full screen. (Full screen is members only).

And now I'm working with VB.net after installing it last night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strider96
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 289
Location: [email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: [VB6]Putting a java application into a form Reply with quote

Noz2012 wrote:
Strider96 wrote:
Noz2012 wrote:
What if I wanted to put the game itself here onto a form? I honestly have no clue how to do it.
Full detail:
Lets just say the game (runescape) is blah.jar. Since I cannot find it via source, I want to put it on a form. I want to able to import blah.jar and smack it onto the form.


Personally I don't think it will work because JAVA/SUN have no activx plug-in hence you won't be able to put it into a form

Plus away to do it is...:
Add the web browser Plug-in
Then set the URL to the runescape server page.
That would work (will work) but all I want is the ad to be gone, so the game can go full screen. (Full screen is members only).

And now I'm working with VB.net after installing it last night.


Well here is a code for a pop up blocker (taken from some website_:
Code:
Private Function IsPopupWindow() As Boolean
On Error Resume Next
If WebBrowser1.Document.activeElement.tagName = "BODY" Or WebBrowser1.Document.activeElement.tagName = "IFRAME" Then
IsPopupWindow = True
Else
IsPopupWindow = False
End If
End Function
 
Private Sub webbrowser1_NewWindow2(ppDisp As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim frm As Form1
Cancel = IsPopupWindow
If Cancel = False Then
Set frm = New Form1
Set ppDisp = frm.WebBrowser1.object
frm.Show
End If
End Sub

_________________
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=473915

*These guys are awesome for doing this for me*

If I left you off I am sorry send me a PM and ill add you Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 1083

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: [VB6]Putting a java application into a form Reply with quote

Strider96 wrote:
Noz2012 wrote:
Strider96 wrote:
Noz2012 wrote:
What if I wanted to put the game itself here onto a form? I honestly have no clue how to do it.
Full detail:
Lets just say the game (runescape) is blah.jar. Since I cannot find it via source, I want to put it on a form. I want to able to import blah.jar and smack it onto the form.


Personally I don't think it will work because JAVA/SUN have no activx plug-in hence you won't be able to put it into a form

Plus away to do it is...:
Add the web browser Plug-in
Then set the URL to the runescape server page.
That would work (will work) but all I want is the ad to be gone, so the game can go full screen. (Full screen is members only).

And now I'm working with VB.net after installing it last night.


Well here is a code for a pop up blocker (taken from some website_:
Code:
Private Function IsPopupWindow() As Boolean
On Error Resume Next
If WebBrowser1.Document.activeElement.tagName = "BODY" Or WebBrowser1.Document.activeElement.tagName = "IFRAME" Then
IsPopupWindow = True
Else
IsPopupWindow = False
End If
End Function
 
Private Sub webbrowser1_NewWindow2(ppDisp As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim frm As Form1
Cancel = IsPopupWindow
If Cancel = False Then
Set frm = New Form1
Set ppDisp = frm.WebBrowser1.object
frm.Show
End If
End Sub
It's not a popup. Just look at the top here: http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?m=0&j=1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites