| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Logitech normally has cheap decent ones. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ASNES wrote: | | Alright, let me just cross reference that pic with my webcam database and I should have a model in no time! | I posted it because it's the worst fucking webcam ever. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ASNES wrote: | | M. wrote: | | ASNES wrote: | | Alright, let me just cross reference that pic with my webcam database and I should have a model in no time! | I posted it because it's the worst fucking webcam ever. | Alright, let me just cross reference that pic with my webcam database and I should have a model in no time! |
I fucking lol'd. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ASNES wrote: | | M. wrote: | | ASNES wrote: | | Alright, let me just cross reference that pic with my webcam database and I should have a model in no time! | I posted it because it's the worst fucking webcam ever. | Alright, let me just cross reference that pic with my webcam database and I should have a model in no time! | I'm not saying you should get it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|