| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 am Post subject: I'm 10 years old but I'll beat your ass. |
|
|
olol _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 am Post subject: Re: I'm 10 years old but I'll beat your ass. |
|
|
Not funny. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Age does not tell how strong you are. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
Talladega Nights retards _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | Age does not tell how strong you are. |
Yeah, I saw a 32 yr old get beat up by 12 yr old. I'm sure it does. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Rage wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Age does not tell how strong you are. |
Yeah, I saw a 32 yr old get beat up by 12 yr old. I'm sure it does. |
you mean doesn't |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Chidori wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Age does not tell how strong you are. |
Yeah, I saw a 32 yr old get beat up by 12 yr old. I'm sure it does. |
you mean doesn't |
Are you immune to sarcasm? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Captain Rage wrote: | | Chidori wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Age does not tell how strong you are. |
Yeah, I saw a 32 yr old get beat up by 12 yr old. I'm sure it does. |
you mean doesn't |
Are you immune to sarcasm? |
Goes to show that stupidity truly knows no age. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Augustine wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | Chidori wrote: | | Captain Rage wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | Age does not tell how strong you are. |
Yeah, I saw a 32 yr old get beat up by 12 yr old. I'm sure it does. |
you mean doesn't |
Are you immune to sarcasm? |
Goes to show that stupidity truly knows no age. | becuz itz stopped |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|