| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 pm Post subject: NEED HELP |
|
|
never ever used C++ before.
How can I make it when I press a button, a box of text will appear?
^ as in a whole other box.
I saw a tut before, and it said something about 'hello world!' i can't find the tut though.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm Post subject: Re: NEED HELP |
|
|
| BoxxyBabee wrote: | never ever used C++ before.
How can I make it when I press a button, a box of text will appear?
^ as in a whole other box.
I saw a tut before, and it said something about 'hello world!' i can't find the tut though. |
lol'd at Hello world examples
_________________
| Irwin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | [K] wrote: | | Lol, x0r our hero D: | Get off his dick, jeeze. |
You really should hop off my dick, following posts/topics about me is kind of retarded. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moments Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 17
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 Posts: 1196
|
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
fuhk, I need that tut.
damn C++
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
} else if click button {
crash computer {
}
_________________
| Irwin wrote: | | konr wrote: | | [K] wrote: | | Lol, x0r our hero D: | Get off his dick, jeeze. |
You really should hop off my dick, following posts/topics about me is kind of retarded. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|