| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:14 am Post subject: Who are we trollin |
|
|
| ??? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| No one. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
Dunno about you guise. I just trolled michael jackson yesterday, looks like i exaggerated a bit. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Damn... Want to find a person? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| iGod wrote: | | Damn... Want to find a person? | Seeing as you believed me when I said no one, you were the one I was trolling. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackOtaku wrote: | | iGod wrote: | | Damn... Want to find a person? | Seeing as you believed me when I said no one, you were the one I was trolling. |
I see... touché? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
KiBiTz Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Apr 2006 Posts: 404 Location: 66 Hidden Street
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| [AM]HackOtaku wrote: | | iGod wrote: | | Damn... Want to find a person? | Seeing as you believed me when I said no one, you were the one I was trolling. |
Seeing as you believed him about believing you, you got countertrolled. _________________
Don't use a gay checklist in sig [ ] |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| KiBiTz wrote: | | [AM]HackOtaku wrote: | | iGod wrote: | | Damn... Want to find a person? | Seeing as you believed me when I said no one, you were the one I was trolling. |
Seeing as you believed him about believing you, you got countertrolled. | Seeing as you believed me about him believing me, you too got trolled. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
KiBiTz Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Apr 2006 Posts: 404 Location: 66 Hidden Street
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
Great, now everyone is trolled. _________________
Don't use a gay checklist in sig [ ] |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| KiBiTz wrote: | | Great, now everyone is trolled. | Except me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
KiBiTz Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Apr 2006 Posts: 404 Location: 66 Hidden Street
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
STOP TROLLIN. _________________
Don't use a gay checklist in sig [ ] |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I aint trollin! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| KiBiTz wrote: | | STOP TROLLIN. |
I'm not trollin'! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| iGod wrote: | | I aint trollin! | trull _________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iGod Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 31 Jan 2009 Posts: 621 Location: Manchester, uk.
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| AverageAzn247 wrote: | | iGod wrote: | | I aint trollin! | trull |
Trull? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|