| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 am Post subject: Kronos |
|
|
Have you got a massive pole shoved up your ass?
What's your problem.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 am Post subject: Re: Kronos |
|
|
| Ausfag wrote: | Have you got a massive pole shoved up your ass?
What's your problem. | Your hamster stabbed him in his ass
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am Post subject: Re: Kronos |
|
|
| Cake is a lie wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | Have you got a massive pole shoved up your ass?
What's your problem. | Your hamster stabbed him in his ass | It isn't his fault. Viral abuses it and forces it to run around mindlessly with that thing taped to it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
And what i did now >.>
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Solomon Grundy Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Sep 2007 Posts: 47
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am Post subject: Re: Kronos |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | Cake is a lie wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | Have you got a massive pole shoved up your ass?
What's your problem. | Your hamster stabbed him in his ass | It isn't his fault. Viral abuses it and forces it to run around mindlessly with that thing taped to it. | Made me a sad panda
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3
I get bored.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 | He is not a hamster.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k? |
Lol.
Don't be scared, I just wanted your healthy kidney.
^_______________________________^
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k? |
Lol.
Don't be scared, I just wanted your healthy liver.
^_______________________________^ |
I personally dont like that smiley, looks like a pig.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k? |
Lol.
Don't be scared, I just wanted your healthy liver.
^_______________________________^ |
I personally dont like that smiley, looks like a pig. |
EAT YOUR FAMILY.
Meh.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k? |
Lol.
Don't be scared, I just wanted your healthy liver.
^_______________________________^ |
I personally dont like that smiley, looks like a pig. |
Reminds me of Benji.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kronos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 1606 Location: wtf
|
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | Ausfag wrote: | | Kronos wrote: | | And what i did now >.> |
Lmao.
Nothing actually.
You were the first persons name I saw on the front page and I decided to make a random thread about you abusing you.
:3 |
Ok...
You just scared shit out of me, k? |
Lol.
Don't be scared, I just wanted your healthy liver.
^_______________________________^ |
I personally dont like that smiley, looks like a pig. |
EAT YOUR FAMILY. |
;_;
Ausfag.. my love.... i didnt thought u will say that to me ;_;
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|