| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm Post subject: Writing a paper; |
|
|
Fuck yeah, English comp lit.
This paper is so rape, I'm going to own.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mr. Poop Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2008 Posts: 359 Location: Gotham
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I eat poop.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So does your sig, faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lemme read da essay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jonas Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm Post subject: Re: Writing a paper; |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | Fuck yeah, English comp lit.
This paper is so rape, I'm going to own. |
K write about Hippo's and their awesome killing skills
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm Post subject: Re: Writing a paper; |
|
|
| SadPanda wrote: | | Holland wrote: | Fuck yeah, English comp lit.
This paper is so rape, I'm going to own. |
K write about Hippo's and their awesome killing skills |
Not about that, it's a college class, and I need to write about this one story and how it relates to my life.
and it's fantastic.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jonas Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm Post subject: Re: Writing a paper; |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | | SadPanda wrote: | | Holland wrote: | Fuck yeah, English comp lit.
This paper is so rape, I'm going to own. |
K write about Hippo's and their awesome killing skills |
Not about that, it's a college class, and I need to write about this one story and how it relates to my life.
and it's fantastic. |
Make it fabulous Plz
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jeff Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 1604 Location: Houston, Texas
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm Post subject: Re: Writing a paper; |
|
|
| SadPanda wrote: | | Holland wrote: | | SadPanda wrote: | | Holland wrote: | Fuck yeah, English comp lit.
This paper is so rape, I'm going to own. |
K write about Hippo's and their awesome killing skills |
Not about that, it's a college class, and I need to write about this one story and how it relates to my life.
and it's fantastic. |
Make it fabulous Plz |
Print this shit on pink paper.
Maybe add some glitter.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mr. Poop Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Oct 2008 Posts: 359 Location: Gotham
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: |
So does your sig, faggot. |
Lol'd
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|