| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 pm Post subject: Need help finding if someone is the real one? |
|
|
or someones past names? give me their profile. i'll tell you all their past names or atleast as many as it shows me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Am I who I say I am?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yep. you have no past names. so unless the original changed his name and then you registered, your the real retard.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Sex]17 wrote: | | yep. you have no past names. so unless the original changed his name and then you registered, your the real retard. |
O yus.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| My very very very first username?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zynon? thats as far back as it shows me. i can see 2 past names and your current :\
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Sex]17 wrote: | | Zynon? thats as far back as it shows me. i can see 2 past names and your current :\ |
Yes, but i had a different one waaaay baaack
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| My first name?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | My first name? |
I remember you as nevergreen.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids. then tastytoast, then now aids again. I WIN >:]
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | My first name? |
Aquiredimmuno
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iamafuckingpedophilethatlovesstickinghisfingersuphisassandthensmellsthem wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | My first name? |
Aquiredimmuno |
Wow.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
chst is actually dragonatic
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iamafuckingpedophilethatlovesstickinghisfingersuphisassandthensmellsthem wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | My first name? |
Aquiredimmuno |
My name is
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | iamafuckingpedophilethatlovesstickinghisfingersuphisassandthensmellsthem wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | My first name? |
Aquiredimmuno |
My name is |
Earl?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|