| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | Hmmm, Tuna Pizza.
Z |
Warning, Tuna contains AIDS.
A |
HIV
Z |
HIV is a girl.
A |
so is urr mom fo guck her u n00b l0z3r
Z |
I'd rather have sex with you all day.
A |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | Benji wrote: | Hmmm, Tuna Pizza.
Z |
Warning, Tuna contains AIDS.
A |
HIV
Z |
HIV is a girl.
A |
so is urr mom fo guck her u n00b l0z3r
Z |
I'd rather have sex with you all day.
A |
Oh, you! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| You're back? Leave again, faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | You're back? Leave again, faggot. |
No.
Z _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am Post subject: Re: So, |
|
|
| Benji wrote: | I'm back from 16 day ban. I'm the real Benji.
EDIT:
-REP please. |
his past names
John The Ninja Jannitor->Benji->Marc_Dutroux->Benji |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
mod pahwaz? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | You're back? Leave again, faggot. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|