Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
[quote="Cleverbot"] | I R RETARDED! wrote: | | [/b:8
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[GN]Xitra I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 19 Nov 2007 Posts: 3051
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| why the hell does that mess up every topic? that little code thing?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh noes glitch/bug.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Sex]17 wrote: | | why the hell does that mess up every topic? that little code thing? |
It's depressed, don't blame it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ive done that
but its a whole lot worse in my case
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
1+2+3+4+2=
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TMGK wrote: | | Aids wrote: | What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
1+2+3+4+2=  | So.. you're 12...
I'm 12 and 2 days.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | TMGK wrote: | | Aids wrote: | What are you? 10?
SHE ALREADY KNOWS.
Man the fuck up, she really doesn't care. |
1+2+3+4+2=  | So.. you're 12...
I'm 12 and 2 days. |
ohreallynao?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 3 days now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OP. I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 09 Nov 2008 Posts: 2217
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|