| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Duke of Lazarus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Jan 2009 Posts: 375 Location: God, Looked down at transperity, and wept.
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 am Post subject: :D :D :D :D |
|
|
My house : Mc.Donalds :
Where I get drugs :
_________________
| The Truth wrote: | CEF is full of kid's and Troll's.
Wanna go to a real forum? -Link Removed- Term's due to mod being a girl bout it. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Sending pedophiles and police as we speak...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gun Ecstasy wrote: | | Sending pedophiles and police as we speak... | FIRST OF ALL! WHO THE FUCK R YOU TO ACT COOL IN RS?!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Codeslinger I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 3652 Location: Midwest, United States of America
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm not cool, I'm bad ass
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gun Ecstasy wrote: | | I'm not cool, I'm bad ass | oic
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NINTENDO Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1371
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
tey guy 3 houses from u sell weed
_________________
Intel over amd yes. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Beloved Hero wrote: | | tey guy 3 houses from u sell weed |
FU DONT REP ME I NEED DEREP !!!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|