| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
In a year and two weeks, me?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Geez guys, thanks for caring.
I'm turning twelve tomorrow.
Can't wait for 7th grade, 6th grade was a blast.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | Geez guys, thanks for caring.
I'm turning twelve tomorrow.
Can't wait for 7th grade, 6th grade was a blast. |
:3 but honestly, I'm turning 14 tomorrow.
Really.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I wish I was turning 12 tomorrow.
I turned 12 today.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I suppose a lot of people...
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| kiddies...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
To0k' Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Jul 2009 Posts: 921
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | kiddies... |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cokebastard you are not only going to be 12 you liar.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|