| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 pm Post subject: So I was balls deep in a 12 year old |
|
|
| and my clown nose fell off.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Waly Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Nov 2008 Posts: 293
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm Post subject: Re: So I was balls deep in a 12 year old |
|
|
| [AM]HackOtaku wrote: | | and my clown nose fell off. | Did he cry?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Next time use some glue, also did you stick your clown-shoe up his ass?
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mania Guy I post too much
Reputation: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 2529 Location: Up
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yum
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Woah, woah, no homo.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mania Guy I post too much
Reputation: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 2529 Location: Up
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
oh yah
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|