Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I have found a site relevant to y'alls interest

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: I have found a site relevant to y'alls interest Reply with quote

jake.mengpz.com

Wink wink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jake, wanna have sex?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
compactwater
I post too much
Reputation: 8

Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 3923

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a message on your blog, but I'll post it here, too.

Code:
MengPZ.com is hosted on cheatengine and in the United States, and thus must comply with the cheatengine ToS and US law. You have hacks on your site which is against the ToS and arguably against US law, mostly by DMCA.

“Hacker focused sites/archives/programs”
“Sites promoting illegal activities”
http://www.hostgator.com/tos.shtml

Also note that violations waive refund.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites