| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:22 pm Post subject: Good night |
|
|
Last day of school tomorrow. THEN I'M A BIG HIGH SCHOOLER! _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh, so your school district is crappy like mine to have 9th grade in junior high as well? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Waxxup wrote: | | Oh, so your school district is crappy like mine to have 9th grade in junior high as well? |
Sucks ass I know ;~; _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| MotherFuckin GayFish :3 wrote: | | Waxxup wrote: | | Oh, so your school district is crappy like mine to have 9th grade in junior high as well? |
Sucks ass I know ;~; |
I'm always angry and depressed, thus I understand Hitler. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Waxxup wrote: | | Oh, so your school district is crappy like mine to have 9th grade in junior high as well? | No, I just graduated 8th grade :\ _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
in canada, you are in high school when you are grade 8 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| In England, high school doesn't exist. Possibly because our education system > America's, but whatever. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mania Guy I post too much
Reputation: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 2529 Location: Up
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have 9 in Jr. to... got out early FTW _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|