| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
emem034 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Mar 2008 Posts: 30 Location: Somewhere
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | Shit guys. My mom was walking by when I opened this thread. |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | As well as a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Damn, I wish I could play it. Super Mario Galaxy was probably the best game I ever played on the Wii.
I have yet to watch the Sony press conference. It is still being encoded on gamespot so I'll have to wait a little bit. Nigger if you tell me what happens, I'll unleash my rage all over you. |
NIGGAH PLZ.
PSP-Go got announced. Will be distributing games via PSN and no more UMD.
PSP Resident Evil
PSP Metal Gear
PSP Gran Turismo
GoW3 with a playable demo
MAG with a video of a live 256 player game. (Shitty visuals)
FF13 Demo and announced FF14 which will be an online game (MMORPG?)
Assasins Creed 2
lol | I couldn't help myself. The replay isn't going to be done in ages, and I couldn't supress my curiosity.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | As well as a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Damn, I wish I could play it. Super Mario Galaxy was probably the best game I ever played on the Wii.
I have yet to watch the Sony press conference. It is still being encoded on gamespot so I'll have to wait a little bit. Nigger if you tell me what happens, I'll unleash my rage all over you. |
NIGGAH PLZ.
PSP-Go got announced. Will be distributing games via PSN and no more UMD.
PSP Resident Evil
PSP Metal Gear
PSP Gran Turismo
GoW3 with a playable demo
MAG with a video of a live 256 player game. (Shitty visuals)
FF13 Demo and announced FF14 which will be an online game (MMORPG?)
Assasins Creed 2
lol | I couldn't help myself. The replay isn't going to be done in ages, and I couldn't supress my curiosity. |
That's why it's there.
So what did you think?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
megaman10x Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 11 Nov 2007 Posts: 17
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | As well as a Super Mario Galaxy 2. Damn, I wish I could play it. Super Mario Galaxy was probably the best game I ever played on the Wii.
I have yet to watch the Sony press conference. It is still being encoded on gamespot so I'll have to wait a little bit. Nigger if you tell me what happens, I'll unleash my rage all over you. |
NIGGAH PLZ.
lol |
PSP-Go got announced. Will be distributing games via PSN and no more UMD. :D
PSP Resident Evil :D
PSP Metal Gear idc
PSP Gran Turismo idc
GoW3 with a playable demo
MAG with a video of a live 256 player game. (Shitty visuals)
FF13 Demo and announced FF14 which will be an online game (MMORPG?)
Assasins Creed 2 :D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|