Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Pokemon episodes online? No intrusive ads?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Pokemon episodes online? No intrusive ads? Reply with quote

Do want.

Jake.mengpz.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Episode 1.. Good times... I actually never knew about the Ho-oh in episode 1 until I beat Silver version years later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite wrote:
Watching Episode 1.. Good times... I actually never knew about the Ho-oh in episode 1 until I beat Silver version years later.


I'm working on either uploading my own copies or finding different streams to bypass the whole time limit shit that megavideo pulls.

Hopefully I'll have the entire site where I want it in a few weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, I'll go and tell my friends about it if they want to watch some anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay first episodes. And gey english.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleverbot wrote:
Gay first episodes. And gey english.


What's the difference between "gay" and "gey"?

Also everyone knows Pokemon is the exception to the whole "Dubs suck" stereotype.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boss person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
Cleverbot wrote:
Gay first episodes. And gey english.


What's the difference between "gay" and "gey"?

Also everyone knows Pokemon is the exception to the whole "Dubs suck" stereotype.


Recent dubs suck.

It's like Ash is going through puberty but he's not changing physically at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MiguelKN2
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 May 2009
Posts: 282
Location: Venezuela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Pokemon episodes online? No intrusive ads? Reply with quote

Boss person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
Do want.

Jake.mengpz.com

lol at the first time i saw ur avatar i thinked he was dancingn lol

_________________
But hey that's just my opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6220
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your name
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spameKnite wrote:
Boss person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin wrote:
Cleverbot wrote:
Gay first episodes. And gey english.


What's the difference between "gay" and "gey"?

Also everyone knows Pokemon is the exception to the whole "Dubs suck" stereotype.


Recent dubs suck.

It's like Ash is going through puberty but he's not changing physically at all.


Yeah, I think past the Johto season the show just sucks.

I hate everything about the new voice actors in the american dub.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites